PS. Remember girls! Dress like you are going to meet your worst enemy today! xoxo.
Saturday, March 29, 2014
A Night of Fashion
My first time joining the fashion show in Australia was so exciting and nervous. My talented friend invited me to go to "A night of Fashion at the Art Gallery" here in Adelaide. The event was held to showcase the best of Adelaide's emerging designers. Seeing models waking the runway wearing gorgeous dresses was so inspiring imagining of seeing someone putting on my own design's clothes. I have always dream of building my own street fashion label with my best friend, and we made a deal to start it when we both graduate and go back to Thailand!. Anyways, that night experience was unforgettable. I always remember myself worrying about what I was going to wear, What tone of make up I,.. and so on. So I ended up wearing these... All are from street brand in Thailand :)
PS. Remember girls! Dress like you are going to meet your worst enemy today! xoxo.
PS. Remember girls! Dress like you are going to meet your worst enemy today! xoxo.
Labels:
a night of fashion,
adelaide,
art gallery,
design,
Fashion,
outfit
Location:
แอดิเลด ออสเตรเลียตอนใต้ ออสเตรเลีย
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment